Introducing #Februreels | A Reel Every Friday in February


 Hey my lovelies, and welcome back to another blog post. Today I wanted to share something super exciting with you all and that is the launch of my new series #Februreels! Every Friday in February will see a new reel go live on my Instagram, covering all things lifestyle, beauty and fashion related. This means that throughout the month of February, I will be creating a minimum of four reels to be featured on my Instagram page @faithtrustandlotsofbooks

I would love it if you could all take part as well! Any reels you create during the month of February make sure to use my hashtag #Februreels so I can share them and give them the love they deserve! There will still be a blog post live every Friday afternoon, and normal Instagram posts every Wednesday and Sunday. Let me know in the comments below and over on my Instagram what types of reels you would like to see and if you're excited for this new series? I can't wait to get creating more fun and exciting content for you all, and would love it if you could make sure you're following me over on Instagram and share my reels! I'll see you all this time next week for another blog post and the first reel of #Februreels! Lots of love xoxo







Comments

Popular Posts